Parish

Jawaharcolony    St. Ephraem’s SMCC

catholic church

Vicar :Rev. Fr. Godjoy Raj   Godwin Cottage

Ecl Dist : KILIMANOOR

Estd Year :1954

Contact :

Email :

Address :St. Ephraem's Malankara Syrian Catholic Church, Jawahar Colony P.O., Ex- Servicemen Colony, Pacha- Palode, TVM - 695 562

Description

Holy Mass Timing                                           :  Sunday         : 8.30 am

Prayer service / Novena timings                      :  Sunday         : 5.00 pm

 

Year of Establishment                                    : 1954

Landed properties – Area                               : 75 Cents

Institutions in Parish Jurisdiction                    : Nil

Shrines / Grottos with Name of Saint            : St. Mary’s Shrine

Names of Priests ordained from the Parish    : Nil

Name of Sisters from the Parish                     : Nil

 

History and Development

 

St. Ephream’s Malankara Syrian Catholic Church, Jawahar Colony in the Major Archdiocese of Trivandrum belongs to the Ecclesiastical district of Kilimanoor.  The first community of this parish was formed in 1954. This Parish was established and blessed by Late Archbishop Benedict Mar Gregorios in 1954.

Former Vicars

  1. Rev. Fr. God Joy  Godwin Cottage

More Photos